· “We” and “us” “ Travel Authentic” means Travel Authentic Company Limited ( Vietnam) ( Vietnam business lisence number: 0104880648), trading as “ Travel Authentic Co., Ltd “
· “You” and “travelers” means any person who acquires the travel services( tour/ package/ accommodation/ activities …..) directly from us or indirectly through an independent travel agent and includes any person who acquires travel services (whether or not the travel services were acquired by another person on his/her behalf).
· “Suppliers” means the company or person who provides you with the travel services( airlines/ hotels/ special activity organizer)
B. BOOKING CONDITIONS
Travel Authentic is operated by Travel Authentic Co., Ltd - licensed as a tour operator for international traveler by Vietnam Administration of Tourism. We are protected and governed by Laws of Vietnam
The receipt of your deposit and/or final payment will indicate that you have read these Terms and Conditions, and that you have accepted them. The Terms and Conditions below form the basis of the contractual relationship between Travel Authentic and its clients. It is extremely important that our clients understand and accept these Terms and Conditions.
1. LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Travel Authentic shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond our control. Neither Travel Authentic nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes.
- Passengers are required to have full travel insurance covered. This includes trip cancellation, medical emergency evacuation, and other coverage.
- Airline schedule, train timetable and local conditions may affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occur, Travel Authentic will endeavor to substitute a suitable arrangement of similar value.
- Travel Authentic shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by any their suppliers such as transportation carriers, cruise, and hotels, or any other party not directly owned or controlled by Travel Authentic.
- Travel Authentic is not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- Travel Authentic is not responsible for the theft or lost of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- Travel Authentic reserves the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, to alter itineraries, or to cancel the tour prior to departure. If Travel Authentic has cancelled any tour prior to the commencement of the tour, we are liable for a full refund of the money received by Travel Authentic.
- Many of Travel Authentic tour packages include activities which require care attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills, trekking, cycling, hiking, kayaking, and entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. Travel Authentic, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after it said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
2. DEPOSIT & FULL PAYMENT
· DEPOSIT: A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the tour cost and passenger names as per passport are required 5 days after issuance of an invoice. Additional deposits may be required ( especially for bookings involve 5 stars accommodation – stricter policy) depending on the policies of their suppliers. Any additional deposits will be advised at the time of booking or on the invoice.
· FULL PAYMENT: Full payment are required 7 days before the trip commences unless there is written agreement from us for full paymnent upon arrival
· We are not responsible for any changes made by the services suppliers to the balance due date and prices are not guaranteed until payment has been made in full.
· Failure to pay a deposit within 5 days from the date of confirmation or full payment on the due date may result in the automatic cancellation of your booking without refund of monies paid.
· Payment for domestic flights and regional flights in Vietnam & Cambodia & Laos are required within 24 hours after it is confirmed
a) Cancellations by travelers:
· All cancellations request must be received by us email
· No refunds will be made for unused services after service packages have commenced.
· All domestic/regional flights are booked as non-changeable and non-refundable so no refund will be considered for the reserved domestic flights
Cancellations will be subject to the following cancellation fees applied per person, per confirmed booking:
· cancellations made more than 30 days before the scheduled departure date of the tour - the deposit
· cancellations made between 15-30 days before the scheduled departure date of the tour - a cancellation fee of 50% ;
· cancellations made between 1- 7 days before the scheduled departure date of the tour - a cancellation fee of 100%
b) Cancellation by Travel Authentic
· In case of force majeure regarding political conditions, natural disaster, wars, etc, we have to cancel the whole or part of a confirmed trip which you has deposited or paid for. In such a case, we will contact you for appropriate alterations or you will get full reimbursements for your deposit or payment
a) Amendments by the traveller:
· most of amendments( except non-changeable and non-refundable domestic or regional flights flights) are possible till 14 days before the trip commences. Few services can not be amended as they must be fully paid upon booking’s confirmation( if it is the case, it will be mentioned in our correspondence) . If amendments are allowed and possible, we will do it for you provided that you will accept the quote for alternative services
b) Amendments by suppliers:
· If the suppliers changes any part of your booking for reasons beyond its control, for example, if a suppliers changes its schedules, overbooks, or if there are any changes in applicable surcharges, fees or taxes, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you/ discuss with you and do our best to provide you satisfactory replacement services
c) Airfares – cancellations & amendments:
· All flights bookings are subject to the carrier’s conditions of carriage. Cancellation and refund policies associated with airfares vary according to airfare terms and conditions and the relevant airline. It is your responsibility to understand the terms and conditions that relate to your airfare and contact the relevant airline if you require further information
5. TRAVEL DOCUMENTS:
· Travel documents will be issued after 4 weeks before the tour commences and we will send you a PDF copy via email but only become valid after full payment is made
· Travel documents may include special conditions including restrictions such as baggage size and weight limits.
· Travel documents are not transferable.
· All airline tickets must be issued in the name of the passport holder and some carriers will deny carriage if the name varies and the booking may be cancelled. We have no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the incorrect entry of a passenger’s name you provided . It is our responsibility to ensure all flight details are correct
· It is your responsibility to ask for and our responsibility to send you all travel documents prior to travel.
6. OTHER CONDITIONS:
a) Passports, Visas & Health Requirements
· Visas or any immigration formalities are the passenger’s own responsibility. You need to ensure that you have at least 6 months validity on your passport from the date of your departure return. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of any health requirements for your travel destinations. You need to contact your local doctor who will advise you of these requirements.
b) Special needs
· Travellers with a physical or mental disability that may require special assistance during their trip must advise us of their needs upon booking and declare all pre-existing medical conditions. This enables us to ensure the suitability of each booking to the individual traveller.
c) Bedding configuration
· Requests for specific bedding types must be made at the time of booking, however, cannot be guaranteed. Note that double rooms can be fitted with either double or twin beds, and note also that single rooms are often smaller than other rooms. Triple rooms usually comprise a twin bed room with an additional sofa bed, roll-away bed or a foldaway bed for a third person( depending on the hotels)
d) Travelling with children
· Where a child stays for free in a room sharing with two paying adults, generally the hotel will expect the child to share the parent’s bed and will not provide an extra bed.
· Additional charges may be levied for child meals. Children are charged an adult rate if staying in a room without adults.
· We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to terminate your tour arrangements without notice should your behaviour be such that it is likely in our opinion to cause distress, damage, annoyance or danger to any other person. In such circumstances, no refund or compensation will be due to you
· The client should appreciate and acknowledge that the nature of travel in Asia may sometimes require flexibility and should allow for alternatives. It is understood that the route, schedules, itineraries, amenities and mode of transport may be subject to alteration without prior notice, due to local circumstances or events, which may include sickness, mechanical breakdown, flight cancellations, strikes, events emanating from political disputes, entry or border difficulties, climate and or other unpredictable or unforeseeable circumstances.
· This information is valid at the time of publication but is subject to change without prior notice. However, should any changes occur, they will be posted on the website immediately. However, should the Terms and Booking Conditions change after the deposit is paid, the Terms and Conditions under which the deposit was paid shall apply.This terms & booking conditions is updated on 29 Mar 2020.
g) Complaint Handling
· We do our very best to ensure that your tour arrangements go according to plan. However, if you have a complaint arising out of what we have agreed to provide for you please let us know at the earliest opportunity to our hotline number, office number or email. If a problem arises during your tour or holiday, it is important that you advise us or our representative at the earliest opportunity who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint cannot be resolved locally you should advise us within 28 days of the incident, in writing, giving your original booking reference number and all other relevant information. Your letter will be given prompt attention. If you fail to follow this simple procedure we cannot accept responsibility, as we would have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate the matter and where possible rectify any problem
29/03/2020 12:11:14 AM